This is a quick post to share out my OS Deployment script:
- Config – Applies configuration set specified in sub-mode.
- Bios – Applies BIOS configurations by model/type.
- Report – Sends report notification. Sub-modes are Error/Final.
- SubMode – SubMode specific to mode.
- Test – Runs in test mode, primarily for testing notification templates, etc.
- User – Species the script is running by user, not system. Uses OSD_User.log.
- LogPath – Specifies path to log files, primarily used with SubMode to generate OSD report based on collected data.
Configuration file with three main nodes:
- Configs – Configurations applied by config mode.
- Systems – Used by BIOS mode
- Report – Used by Report mode
More to come later with screenshots, and sample task sequences.